We are glad to announce that Xpeedic released the simulation job queue system —— JobQueue 2018 this month.
JobQueue 2018 is an industry-leading simulation job management platform with dynamic allocation of computing resource, validity checking, HPC/PBS, and real-time display of simulation results to improve tool usage.
What's new in JobQueue 2018
- Support both local and distributed run when submit simulation job.
- Supported to configure HFSS project validation checking rules, and supported setting with each queue.
- Supported to display job stat information of queue.
- Supported to configure memory limitation of node.
- Supported to set priority of job.
- Supported to delete completed job by system administrator.
- Supported to set max job submitted by user.
- Added abstract information of job on usable queue on submition page, and display queue loading by different color.
- Try to submit HFSS job automatically if error occured on checking license.
- Supported to display node resource of job.
- Supported to submit single frequency HFSS project job.
- Optimized job time information on list, add job simulation duration column.
- Added job status for waiting for license after submited.
- Added getting error message of simulation and display on error information page.
- Supported queue number of job on none-cluster job system.
- Supported to search job by node address.
- Added operation system exception detecting and handling.
- Added to detect simulation started out of system.
- Added warning and comfirming if user try to leave page before submitted job.
- Optimized rule of generating job data directory.