Date: June 2-7, 2019
Place: Boston, US
Xpeedic Technology will showcase its latest solutions at the 2019 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, June 2-7.
Featured as in-booth demos will include
- IRIS, Virtuoso-integrated EM simulation tool with the state-of-the-art 3D planar solver
Certified on multiple foundries’ advanced process nodes and proven on RF IC designs including 5G mmWave.
- Metis, IC-package co-simulation tool
IC-package co-simulation tool to enable system-in-package designs. It also supports advanced packaging technologies such as 2.5D interposer with TSV.
- IPD for RF FE module design
Advanced IPD technology to enable passive integration for RF front end, helping customers to achieve faster design convergence from spec to volume production.
- Through Glass Via (TGV) solution in collaboration with Corning
Through Glass Via technology has become a promising technology candidate to realize integrated, low cost and high performance passive devices. A diplexer built with TGV shows less in-band insertion loss and greater out-of-band rejection yet still compact size.
Xpeedic will also present at IMS MicroApps Theatre
* Title: Integrated Passive Devices (IPD) for RF Front End Integration (WEMA35)
* Time: June 5, 12:30-12:45
See the event details here.