- Date: Jan.28-30, 2020
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Booth#: 645
Xpeedic Technology, Inc. will exhibit at DesignCon 2020 at Santa Clara on Jan.28-30, 2020.
DesignCon is the premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers in the high speed communications and semiconductor communities. The DesignCon Expo Hall offers the latest products and technologies in signal integrity and high-speed design for your current and future projects. You can test and compare emerging tools and technologies from top tier vendors.
At Booth 645, Xpeedic will showcase their latest update in RF front end miniaturization solution and high speed signal integrity (SI) solution in the conference. Their IP on silicon integrated passive devices (IPD) delivers the industry-leading combination of performance and integration to enable system-in-package (SiP) for a broad range of applications. Their fast and accurate SI software enables the quick way to simulate the high speed channel for both pre-layout and post-layout scenarios.
Live Demo Highlights include:
What’s more, Xpeedic, together with Cisco, will jointly publish a paper entitled HIGH-SPEED DIFFERENTIAL VIA CHARACTERIZATION: NUMERICAL SIMULATION & MEASUREMENT VALIDATION WITH DE-EMBEDDING. Details are as follows:
- Time: Thursday, January 30 | 2:50pm – 3:30pm
- Speakers: Anna Gao (Cisco Systems, Inc.), Feng Ling (Xpeedic Technology, Inc.)
- Authors: Kevin Cai (Cisco Systems, Inc.), Bidyut Sen (Cisco Systems, Inc.), Joshua Wan (Xpeedic Technology, Inc.)
- Location: Ballroom E
- Track: 13. Modeling & Analysis of Interconnects, 12. Applying Test & Measurement Methodology
Click here to register now and use Xpeedic’s exclusive VIP registration code “SPECIAL” to get 20% off the full price.