Xpeedic releases the 2020 version of its high-speed digital solution with many new technologies, new capabilities, and new features. The new releases for the other product lines such as IC simulation, package simulation, and high-performance cloud solution will come next.
The new release further strengthens Xpeedic EDA product proposition: fast, accurate and user friendly, empowered by several new technologies including machine learning based synthesis engine, AMI adaptive optimization algorithm for channel simulation, and various optimization methods and DOE algorithms.
The release highlights include:
- ChannelExpert: the industry first system-level high-speed channel simulation platform based on adaptive optimization technology, the newly developed pre-layout simulation with multiple built-in templates for automated analysis and optimization, a total of 43 channel standards including 200GBASE-KR4 and CEI-56G-PAM4, for automatic compliance check and report generation.
- SnpExpert: the industry first automatic multi-pole Dk/Df extraction of high-speed PCB material property, more industry standards and compliances added, support server deployment with remote access by third-party tools.
- TmlExpert: the new and faster artificial intelligence based transmission line synthesis flow, improved 2D RLGC, 2.5D MoM and 3D FEM electromagnetic field simulation engines.
- JobQueue: add AWS to the simulation job management platform, support the hybrid mode to combine both local computer infrastructure and AWS cloud.
- Hermes: based on multiple industry-leading simulation engine technologies including FEM and and Hybrid solvers, it supports multi-package and PCB co-simulation to meet the fast simulation requirements of high-speed SerDes and DDR on the package and board level, and can also meet RF/digital Hybrid simulation requirements.
- ViaExpert: the comprehensive via modeling and simulation tool with more built-in parameterized templates including connector footprint, via array, SMA, BGA, and SMP and improved parametrics and optimization.
- CableExpert: built-in coax, twinax and USB cable templates to help users quickly build 3D models and analyze cable characteristics. It has become the industry most convenient cable modeling and analysis tool.
- LibManager: the online device management platform for devices such as inductors, capacitors, and beads, directly interface with the SI and PI simulation tools in the market.