1. Bachelor degree or above, more than five years of semiconductor-related business experience, with microelectronics, electronic engineering and other professional background.
2. Familiar with EDA software and IC design process, familiar with SoC system and design.
3. Develop and follow potential customers through various channels, accumulate customer resources, sell company products to the customers, sign the contract.
4. Strong ability to work independently, outgoing personality, with good communication skills.
5. Proficient in English listening and speaking skills, skilled use of office software.
6. Have a certain team spirit and strong sense of responsibility.
7. IC design, EDA industry experience is preferred.
8. Sales experience in commercial and/or state owned research institute is preferred.
9. Frequent travelling is required.