1. Responsible for signal integrity and power integrity simulation, e.g. IC, Package, and PCB board.
2. Define PCB material and design PCB stack-up, create Signal Integrity pre-layout and post-layout, and 3D/2D passive channel modeling.
3. Trouble shooting and solution proposal for problems found from customers within very tight schedule.
4. Perform SI/PI measurement to verify the design to ensure quality and performance.
1. Bachelor with 4 years related experience or Master with 2 years in SI/PI simulation/design or related fields.
2. Familiar with IEEE802.3, Ethernet, KR, SAS, SATA, PCIE, SPI, HDMI, USB, and DDR3 interfaces.
3. Familiar with IBIS, AMI, HSPICE and other simulation models.
4. Skilled use of simulation tools such as Hspice, HFSS, ADS, OptimizePI, Sigrity, SIwave, Q3D, etc.
5. Understand signal integrity parameters and evaluate trade-offs between design parameters to determine an optimum solution specification range. Understanding of one of the typical theory of Signal Integrity, High-speed digital design or High-speed interconnect is a must.
6. Familiar with measurement tools such as Digital scope, TDR, VNA or BERT is preferred.
7. Understanding of theory based of Power Integrity or PDN analysis is preferred.
8. Proven result driven performances and able to work independently under pressure.
9. Good written English and oral English is a strong plus.