1. The candidate will be a member of the HERMES team in Shanghai/Suzhou, to work on the development and maintenance of HERMES projects.
2. Responsible for developing CAD and mesh model for Xpeedic’s EDA products, mainly in the areas of GUI using QT and in CAD using Spatial’s Hoops and ACIS libraries.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field.
2. Have at least two years of commercial software developing experience.
3. Skilled in C++ and OpenGL programming, familiar with development under Window and Linux environment.
4. Be familiar with Computer Graphics, and fully understand 3D graphic and computational geometry.
5. EDA software developing experience is a plus, especially SI/PI and EMC simulation in PCB, package and IC design.
6. Good problem solving skill and team work spirit.