1. Responsible for developing advanced electromagnetic solver for Xpeedic’s EDA products.
1. PhD Degree in electromagnetic fields and microwave techniques, Electrical Engineering or related field.
2. A thorough understanding of computational electromagnetic (CEM) and their software implementation, including MoM and FEM.
3. Have at least two years of commercial software developing experience.
4. Strong scientific programming skills in C++, familiar with development under Window and Linux environment.
5. EDA software developing experience is a plus.
6. Good problem solving skill and team work spirit.