1. Responsible for designing workflow and developing flexible, reusable UI modules for Xpeedic’s EDA products.
2. Provide technical guidance on feasibility and offer innovative solutions as necessary.
3. Support as needed to ensure successful release of EDA products.
4. Coordinate and align with internal and external engineering teams to ensure project timelines are met.
1. Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, software engineering or related field.
2. Have at least two years of GUI developing experience.
3. Skilled in C++ programming, familiar with development under Window and Linux environment.
4. Be familiar with QT, related developing experience on CAD tools or Graphic editor will be a plus.
5. EDA software developing experience is a plus.
6. Good problem solving skill and team work spirit.