CableExpert – Fast and Accurate Cable Modeling and Simulation
Cable assembly is a key building component in network systems. Accurate modeling of cables is becoming a necessity to achieve the desired signal integrity with multi-gigabit data rate. Twinaxial cable used for SFP and QSFP interface in 10G/40G/100G Ethernet is such an example. Many parameters have significant impact on signal quality such as drain type and shielding pattern, to name a few. Engineers need a fast and accurate way to model and simulate the cable with high confidence in signal integrity.
- Fast 2D FEM RLGC solver offers better capacity and speed compared to other tools in market for cable simulation
- Support Adaptive frequency sweep and multi-threading processing technology to achieve excellent performance speedup
- Optimal 2D mesh improves the simulation accuracy and speed
- Auto port generation simplifies EM analysis setup
- Support parametric and optimization sweep simulation for Twinaxial Cable, Twisted Cable, LVDS Cable, IEEE 1394, Differential Cable and USB type-C templates
- Easy export CableExpert simulation project to HFSS for easy verification