Last updated September 30, 2021
Types of Information We Collect
Information that may be collected and processed includes:
l Your name;
l Your place of employment, company size, and job title;
l Your contact information such as physical address, email address, and phone number;
l Your username, password, and other registration information;
l Your demographic information, such as age and gender;
l Information about your preferences, and interests;
l Information you provide when submitting an employment application;
l Transaction-related information (including payment details);
l Online identifiers, such as your internet protocol address and mobile phone identifiers;
l Usage and location data;
l Browser type and operating system;
l Webpages you view on the Sites;
l Clickstream data;
l Time and length of your visit to the Sites;
l Search terms you enter on the Sites;
l Domain name;
l Information you provide when you make a request or otherwise contact us, and any other information you choose to make public on the Sites
Such information may be collected from you directly, including, but not limited to, when you:
l Register for and/or attend a seminar, webinar, training course, or other event;
l Create an account or a profile;
l Participate in our user community or otherwise contribute content to the Sites, such as by authoring a post on our forums or commenting on a blog post;
l Submit an employment application and/or resume, or fill out other employment documentation;
l Make a purchase;
l Provide feedback or complete a survey;
l Request information from us, or otherwise communicate with us;
l Download software, upload a project, or use one of our tools;
l Enter into a contract with us personally, or on behalf of a company that you represent;
l Sign up to receive electronic newsletters, blog posts, and/or other materials; or
l Otherwise contact us with a question, comment, feedback, or request, including service requests.
Such information may also be collected about you indirectly, including, but not limited to:
l When your devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or computers, automatically submit information (e.g., see the Cookies and Analytics Information section below); and
l When such information is available from public sources.
Use of Information
Our primary purpose in the Processing of your Personal Data is the rendering of our Services to you or your employing entity. This also includes the Processing of your Personal Data to facilitate the sale and delivery of the Services to you or your employing entity, provide you or your employing entity with the Services, and for purposes related to optimizing your or your employing entity's use of the Services. In most cases, the lawful grounds for use of your Personal Data by Xpeedic will be that Processing: (i) is necessary for our fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards you or your employing entity (in the latter case we can reasonably rely on your employing entity acting within their legal possibilities when instructing you to get in contact with Xpeedic ("Contract") (ii) is necessary for our legitimate interests in carrying out our business, including to grow and improve our Services, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests (''Legitimate Interests''), or on rare occasions (iii) is based on your prior, explicit consent ("Consent"). In specific instances, we may also have a legal obligation to process your Personal Data ("Legal Obligation"). Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your Consent, you have the right to withdraw the Consent, without such withdrawal affecting the legitimacy of the processing occurred so far.
Uses of Personal Data, can be attributed to the following lawful grounds:
To perform a Contract:
· To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the Personal Data (including in the course of the performance of your employment relationship with your employing entity).
· To provide the information, Services or support and related after-sales services and maintenance.
· To identify you and to contact you with Service updates, training or support options related to Services you or your employing entity have purchased.
· To plan, perform, and manage our relationship with you or your employing entity and to carry out any related administration.
To carry out our Legitimate Interests:
· To identify you for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the terms of license agreements.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your or your employing entity's account(s) with us.
· To communicate related to the Services, including using email, SMS, and social media platforms.
· For fraud detection and information security purposes.
· To monitor our sales and Services.
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, Services, databases, technology assets, and business.
· To improve our Services and to tailor and personalize our Sites.
· For accuracy and to verify information with third parties as needed (such as export compliance).
· To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, and sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the Services.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
With your Consent:
· To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us, our Affiliates or Partners.
· To promote our Services or the services of our Partners.
· As described to you when collecting your Personal Data.
To fulfill a Legal Obligation:
· To identify you for compliance purposes, including usage, export and licensing.
· To detect, investigate and prevent activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful.
· To identify you and verify that both the Services and your or your employing entity's use of the Services are appropriately licensed. As permitted by applicable law if we believe that any Services are unlicensed, we may also share data with other companies and organizations to counter software theft, as well as with law enforcement or other regulatory bodies.
Disclosure of Information
· When we have your permission;
· When you choose to make information public on the Sites;
· To service providers who work on our behalf and have agreed to use the information solely to provide the services requested by Xpeedic, including, but not limited to, service providers that process payments, provide support services, or provide shipping services;
In particular, depending on the products and/or services you use, the following are categories of information that are disclosed, and the steps we take to limit the manner in which your personal information is used:
· We may provide contact information, to direct mail and other similar organizations, for the purposes of sending you information that you have agreed to receive. These companies may only use your information to perform functions on behalf of Xpeedic, as defined by the relevant service agreements.
· We may provide contact and employment information of registered users, to business partners, for identifying user interest in particular products and services. Business partners will only use such information as described in our agreement with them and will only contact you with your permission.
· We may provide contact information, software usage, employment information, browsing history, and referral information, to business partners, so they may fulfil customer requests. In certain cases, we may contact users annually to confirm your desire to continue receiving information, and you may otherwise opt out as described further below.
· We may provide contact information, employment information, and license privileges of users of certain tools, to business customers, for purposes of identifying to whom software products should be distributed. Information is only shared with those customers to whom you have licensed their software product, and Xpeedic is under a contractual obligation to provide the list of users to those business partners, for use of the software.
Cookies & Analytics Information
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You may also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, some areas of the Sites may not function properly. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may opt-out of our collection of analytics information through Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Preference Manager or at https://www.aboutads.info/choices. The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on can be accessed here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. For further details on the use of Google Analytics, please see above chapters “Information Collected Automatically” and “Google Analytics.”
Security of Your Information
We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative procedures and practices to safeguard the information that we collect, and as is appropriate for the nature of the information. However, we cannot ensure the absolute security of your information, particularly of information you transmit to the Sites over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. As a result, we suggest that you help us by protecting your passwords, not using the same password for different applications or sites on the Internet, and notifying us if you suspect that your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
The Sites are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, anyone under 13 years of age. If you learn that your child provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Location of Your Information
Your Choices and Rights
Every visitor to our Sites has the following rights:
l Access. You have the right to request that Xpeedic provide you with copies of your personal information.
l Rectification. You have the right to request that Xpeedic correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Xpeedic complete information about you that you believe is incomplete.
l Erasure. You have the right to request that Xpeedic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
l Restrict processing. You have the right to request that Xpeedic restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
l Object to processing. You have the right to object to Xpeedic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
l Data portability. You have the right to request that Xpeedic transfer the data that we collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
You may make any of the above requests by contacting us at support@Xpeedic.com. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law. To the extent required under legal obligations or local laws, or if it is subject to certain defined exceptions, some of your information may remain within our systems and other records.
Links to Other Sites
Xpeedic may supplement or amend this policy from time to time, and will post a revised Policy on our Sites, and update the “Last Revised” date below. If we make material changes to the way we collect, use, or disclose your personal information, we will notify you by any additional means that are appropriate.