1. Main technical interface between R&D team and RFIC/MMIC/LTCC customers’ design teams to convert technical requirements to R&D development documents, and update R&D team with the latest customer feedback and competitive analysis.
2. Support customer Mixed-signal, RFIC, MMIC and LTCC design teams from schematic design to final GDS, pre and post EM simulation.
3. Collaborate with R&D team, PV team and AE team to quick identify and resolve customer reported challenging technical issues, and deliver high quality IC solutions to customer.
4. In charge of technical specification, data sheets and application notes prepare.
5. Location: Shanghai and Suzhou
1. M.S. Degree in electromagnetic fields and microwave techniques, Electrical Engineering Microelectronics or related field.
2. At least 3 years RFIC, Mixed-signal, MMIC or LTCC design expertise from schematic to GDS tapeout.
3. A minimum of 1 year of experience with Linux-based computer system.
4. Familiar with IC design and simulation tools for advanced process technologies, including EMX, Peakview, Helic, ADS, AWR, Virtuoso or HFSS.
5. Good problem-solving skill and team work spirit.
6. Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting.
7. Strong foundry process knowledge and experience recommended.